Forum Title: Fitting Help
This is my first post to the forum and I will say up front I am not working on a plumbing project. However, the project that I am working on, I'm pretty sure is using a plumbing fitting. Can anyone tell me from the my photos if this is a plumbing fitting and if so, what is the name of it? I have scoured the standard box stores and have come up with nothing. The photos are for a device that picks up hockey pucks and stores them in a tube. I am just trying to figure out the black fitting and the rest I can fabricate out of PVC. Thanks in advance.
Category: Plumber Post By: CATHERINE CARTER (Blacksburg, VA), 07/29/2016

looks like a specialty item. made from neoprene? why dont you find out the manufacture of the puk picker upper. look at the parts [oem]manual looks like a part that gets replaced often

- WALLACE BOWEN (Gaithersburg, MD), 09/14/2017

Thanks for the reply and I was afraid that it is a specialty part. The reason I asked is that I read an article that they originally came up with the idea while working on a plumbing project, which led me to believe that it may be some type of specialty rubber fitting that is already produced for a plumbing need. Thanks again.

- DORIS FLORES (Scottsdale, AZ), 09/20/2017

I have never seen it. But I have not seen everything. maybe someelse on here knows

- MARIO HOWELL (High Point, NC), 09/20/2017

Emergency Plumbing & Rooter Service Companiess - Guidance, Support, Assistance, Deals

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779