Forum Title: How Do I Remove This Stem?
How do I remove this stem for repair? Is that just a sleeve?
Category: Plumber Post By: JESSIE JENNINGS (Ceres, CA), 02/08/2016

Is it chrome? Possibly just a sleeve. You can chip out a little tile to look inside the wall. Flat tip screw driver right on the edge and hard tap with a hammer. You can chip a little off the edges. 1/8th of an inch at a time. If you want to see more inside the wall. Try and pull off the sleeve if you can. I have never seen a stem with a slot in the end like that

- CARMEN MATTHEWS (Revere, MA), 09/29/2017

Emergency Plumbing & Rooter Service Companiess - Guidance, Support, Assistance, Deals

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779